How to buy
How to buy a car from Japan Auto Exports in seven easy steps
It is easy to buy the vehicle of your choice from Japan Auto Exports. We follow a clear process that protects everyone involved and makes it easy for you to track how your purchase is coming along.
- You can contact us to find you the particular make and model you want. Or simply select a vehicle from our available stock.
- Upon confirmation of your purchase, we'll send you invoice by email.
- You will then need to transfer the invoiced payment to Japan Auto Exports Co., Ltd. If your purchase comes to more than 3,000 US$, we can accept half payment as advance, with the rest once shipment is done. Otherwise we require full payment upon invoice.
- Upon receipt of your payment, we'll immediately arrange shipment of your vehicle to your selected port of destination by the first available ship.
- As soon as the ship has sailed, we'll forward you a copy of Bill of Lading for the vehicle by email as a proof that shipment has been effected in your name.
- You will then need to transfer any outstanding payment to Japan Auto Exports within three working days.
- Upon receipt of the complete payment, we'll forward the following documents to you by courier.
- Three sets of original Bill of Lading.
- One set of original Proforma Invoice.
- Two sets of original Commercial Invoice.
- Vehicle's original Export Deregistration Certificate.
- English translation of the above.
- Inspection Certificate from Jevic /JAAI etc, if required.
- Original of Marine Insurance Policy, if you bought insurance.
Note: Depending upon your country of import, you may require other documents as well. Feel free to discuss your documents requirement with us.
Then it is just a matter of waiting for your vehicle to arrive!